Friday, February 9, 2007

Style Life Challenge, Day 6

Day 6

TASK 1

Make sure you shower, shave, and feel good before you leave the house today. Play your favorite CD at high volume if necessary. If you purchased any new items yesterday, put them on. Try not to touch yourself.

Over the course of the day, give five women spontaneous compliments about a specific attribute. At least four of these compliments should be given to women who you do not previously know.

Check. I gave out 7 compliments to guys and several to some girls. Yay me!

TASK 2

Read the following pdf on openers:

Check.

TASK 3

Listen to the following conversation I had with Lovedrop, a top Mystery Method instructor. Though the audio is obscured at times by passing cars and planes, the content is worth sharing; it documents the creation of a workable opener on the spot. Something you’ll be doing in Task 3.

Check.


TASK 4

Now generate your own original opener, and post it in the newly added message group titled OPENERS.

Though the pdf discusses all types of openers, we will be focusing on scripted, indirect openers that can work in any situation.

PERFECT TOPIC: VALENTINE'S DAY

PERFECT APPROACH: "Hey guys, I can't stay long but I need a female opinion. My friend just met a great girl and he doesn't know what do for Valentine's Day. Should he spend lots of money and go all out? Or should he play it safe and do something smaller?

AFTER MATH: 1. additional follow-ups: He's worried she may just be with him for Valentine's; should he do a group thing? Or a private thing? Can he be creative without spending a lot of money? Do you think dinner and a movie is a good idea? (the possibilities are endless). Day. 2. What are your plans for V-day?

I haven't field tested this. I was hoping some of you guys could use my V-Day opener this weekend and get yourselves some dates.


TASK 5

Throughout the day, look through the OPENERS message board and give a QUALITY POINT to each of your THREE favorite openers.

WE need a winner's circle thread.

2 comments:

Sinn said...

Interesting that you're taking the challenge as a woman.

I'm very fascinated by the way yur approaching the community, If you want to interview me for your paper, send me an email.

I'm in town through Fri with HB perfect, but I can prolly make some time.

S

Ana Renee Jones said...

Sinn,

I started the challenge for research and it was fun. I am very fascinated by you and the seduction community.

By the end of the week, I have to come up with my paper proposal and outline. At this point I am just trying to figure out how to structure my paper without overwhelming myself with work.

You've already been a great inspiration. I'll try to contact you if I need more help but I don't have your email address.


Thanks for stopping by my blog,
Ana