Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I just bombed my midterm

Ugh....I am trying to stay positive about this but I am really bummed. It's hard to identify and explicate 7 out of 10 old/middle English passages and take 2 of those passages and compare them to 2 other texts in 50 minutes. Add to that my learning disability and acute physical limitations.

I know my self worth isn't effected by getting an F. I just hate failing. Especially, failing at the school I am at. I've worked very hard to get here. I know I am intelligent, even if I did poorly on this test. I just do NOT want to get bad grades. I strive to maintain my grades so that I have plenty of options after I graduate.

I really need to take the advice I've been giving others lately and stay focused on the good stuff in life. It's not the end of the world, it's just a lousy feeling, that will pass. At least it's Valentine's Day and I can eat as much chocolate as I want without feeling guilty. Yay!

No comments: