Sunday, February 11, 2007

10 reason I am facinated by the Seduction Community

I keep getting asked why I am so fascinated and interested in the seduction community. I have a bunch of reasons but trying to tell people all of these has been difficult. Most of my answers are based off of free information I've research regarding The Mystery Method.
I realized that I may have a very romantic/idealistic view of the seduction community. I've spent a great deal of time researching the community.

1.Lonely Guys

At it's core, I believe these are guys who are looking to improve themselves and their lives. I've seen/experienced some of the techniques used and they really work. I think lonely guys can benefit from having this information available. I think about my little brother, my best friend, and other friends who aren't getting what they deserve out of life and from women.

2. Lonely Girls

Girls benefit when guys work on improving themselves and their lives. Most of my girlfriends are very independent, beautiful, and successful but most of them are single and this is mostly likely because there are more women than men in this world. If more guys work on improving themselves more of my girlfriends may find great guys to date.

3. Attraction

Everything I've read, seen, experienced about attraction seems to be spot on. AFCs tend to approach women and try to build comfort right away (what's your name?; Where are you from?; What do you do for fun?; etc). Trying to build comfort without attraction is like trying to build a house on quick sand. Maybe that's not the best metaphor but I can't really think of another one that works better. Guys in the community are taught to make themselves attractive, not only visually but also in all aspects of their lives. Attraction involves opening (approaching) a women, then the guy attracts her to him with storytelling and other attractive things, and the final part is having her show her attraction to him.

4. Comfort

After attraction comes comfort. Done skillfully, this is powerful. It's all about keeping the sexual tension going while allowing her to feel comfortable with being with the guy.

5. Seduction

I think Sinn said it best in his post: "sex is normal and natural." Men want it, women want it; to pretend other wise is a great disservice to ourselves and our society. It feels good to be seduced by someone who knows what he's (or she's) doing.

6. Research

I am mainly interested in this community to do research on a few projects I am working on. The more I research the more fascinated I am with what I am learning. I've come across a few things that are NOT that appealing or come off very misogynistic but no more misogynistic than anything I've heard from AFCs.

7. Happiness

If men and women are hooking up with each other, they are creating happiness together. And if they are truly finding the "guy" or "girl" of their dreams then they are really happy. Happiness is contagious.

8. Love

Anything that brings love into this world can't be all that bad, can it?

9. PUA guys from the community

I've been fortunate enough to come across some amazing men in this community. I'm completely jealous of guys like Sinn, because he gets paid to travel the world to teach men how to meet women. It's beyond cool in my book. I enjoy both newbies and more advanced guys.

Here are some of the PUA blogs that I follow:

The Real Savoy
Sinns of Attraction
Captain Jack's
Thought Magnet
Immaculate Seduction
Modern Savage

10. Stalwart Stud

He's the reason I found out about this community. I don't discuss him much because I prefer my anonymity and I am sure he values his. I really like him. I am really enjoying my time with him. If I hadn't have met him I would have been pick-up and dumped off numerous times by PUA since I've moved to LA. I've never met a man like him before in my life.

And if all the reasons weren't enough I have one more; It's fun. I am having great fun doing this research.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Nice list. Several of your points are basically showing how the community is beneficial to both men AND women, which is a key concept to this whole thing. It kind of reminds me of that quote from Hitch,

no woman wakes up saying "God, I hope I don't get swept off my feet today!"