Thursday, February 8, 2007

Operation VDDC, Style Life Challenge Day 5 & Mini-Field report

Valentine's Day Date Challenge: Visualization

Ok, so you want a Valentine's day date, right? Do this little visualization exercise and the holiday you should imagine is V-Day.

Where are you? Who are you with? What are you doing? How do you feel? Picture it the way that would make you the most happiest. And remember your happiness is within your control and you just have to take control.

Read Captain Jack's Blog:
http://captainjackpua.blogspot.com/2007
/02/innergame-whos-in-picture.html

Once you see a girl you're interested in DO NOT HIT ON HER RIGHT AWAY:
Check out Tenmagnet's blog:
http://blog.tenmagnet.com/2007/
01/dont-hit-on-her-right-away.html
=====================================================================

Style Life Challenge Day 5.

I'll have to post this info later....I am exhausted and have to get up early to take a midterm tomorrow. I've had internet problems and I am unable to take the time & energy it requires to post this info now. Stay tuned.

====================================================================

Mini-Field report: Scarface

So, it turns out that the guy with black hair & dark brown eyes from yesterday (the one who gave me several clothing store recommendations and asked me to study with him) IS A NATURAL.

We were studying tonight and we got on the conversation and I told him about the PUA community and he told me how he picksup women. He hasn't read any books, done any research, or anything like that.

But he has figured out a lot of stuff on his own through observation and practice. This kid amazes me. Everything he told me, I ended up telling him what he's learned on his own about women is powerful and that there is a community of men out there teaching each other how to harness the knowledge that he's gaining.

This kid is a killa, and we're going to call him, Scarface. Stay tuned for more adventures with Scarface and the cast of fascinating characters that some how find their ways into my life.

No comments: