Sunday, February 4, 2007

Mini-Field Report, a cool blog post, and StyleLife Challenge

Mini-Field Report: Dr. Yes does Melrose


Dr. Yes and I went out today to finish the shopping we started on Friday. It was a beautiful day and he got some cool new threads and we had some yummy food. We really didn't set any major goals today. Just some small talk, eye contact, and I was to keep a friendly face. I think we accomplished our goals. I made small talk with at least 5 strangers...it was way easy. I asked for resturant recommendations, talked about music, and asked the waitress is she thought the half-time game entertainment was "hot" or if it needed more pizazz. Dr. Yes thought it needed much more SIZZLE. The waitress and I didn't. That's when I used my new technique.

The Wing-Girl technique I invented is called "fraternal love". I got the idea from reading Joseph Sugarman's The Psychological Triggers chapter 3, "Love and the Campus Hooker". You'll actually have to read the chapter if you want to know what it's all about but basically the routine goes like this:

I put my arm around the guy I am winging or I put my hand on his shoulder.
I say "He's wonderful and I genuinely admire this guy" to the target.

It builds instant social proof and makes the guy I am winging look that much better. I tried it once but as I get used to it, I can see myself using this one a lot...especially with guys I genuinely admire and think are wonderful. Feel free to use this but make sure you credit me if you reuse it....hehehehe.

Stay tuned for more adventures with Dr. Yes and I (and other crazy characters).
====================================================================

There's a PUA in the community that seems very SINNcere and genuinely interested in helping other men get good with women. He can be a little over the top sometimes (especially when he's drunk) but we'll just chalk that up to innergame issues (some people should not have access to electronic-communication devises when they are under the influence...and that includes me).

But I really like this blog post by Sinn. So check it out.
====================================================================

Dr. Yes and I heard about the Stylelife Challenge. He's been wanting to do it to jump start his game. He's been trying to get the info and today I got my hands on most of the material. So hopefully I can find a way to share it with him. He's very excited and wants to blog his results and give it 110%. I am going to do it too. I see no harm in attempting self-improvement stuff.

Keep an eye on my blog for more updates.

Task 2:
A. I believe people perceive me as attractive but (somewhat) unapproachable (I think Dr. Yes, would disagree on the latter).

B. I want people to perceive me as approachable, friendly, very social, intelligent, and nonselfish.

C.1. Body Language. I allow my back & arm injuries to effect my posture and body language.
2. Bad eye contact. I often don't keep eye contact during conversations and I quickly avoid contact if a guy looks at me in public (like a scared animal).
3. Interrupting people while they are talking (It's really rude of me).

D. 1. I want to show people I am listening by repeating what I hear.
2. I want my body language to exude pain-free confidence.
3. I want to keep a pleasant look on my face. Somethings I get so deep in thought I forget my face is wrinkled up in emotion. I have a great smile and I want to use it more.

I am going to take care of the other tasks now....take care.

No comments: