Thursday, February 8, 2007

Operation VDDC (Valentine's Day Date Challenge)

Please forward this message to anyone who does NOT have a date for Valentine's Day.

This is going to be HUGE, some of you people may have babies (someday) because of this!



Operation Valentine's Day Day Challenge (Valentine's Day Date Challenge).



Anyone who knows me know that one of my life goals is to change the world for the better. And anyone who knows me also knows that I spend my time daydreaming about changing the world for the better. I am always coming up with quirky ways to save the world from evil doom and destruction and often in these theatrical viewings in my head my weapons of choice are always LOVE and HAPPINESS. Pretty cliche, huh? But lets face it. We all want love and Happiness in one form or another.

Well, I've done it again. I've come up with a brilliant plan to get you a date for Valentine's Day (if you don't already have one).

Unfortunately, I have to go to class right now. And I don't have time to type up my idea. But here's the synopis:

Come up with a user-friendly, comprehensive-strategy guide to help you find a date for Valentine's Day.






The only way this is going to work is if we work together and we SPREAD the word. Do NOT be selfish. Selfish people spend a lot of time alone. For this to work we have to come together and help each other succeed.

Look if you're a guy without a date on Valentine's Day, take this in to consideration; There are more women than men in this world. If you forward this message to your buddy who also doesn't have a date on Valentine's Day, the likelihood of you finding dates us higher if you do this together. And if you don't do this together, you should still forward this to other guys because there are plenty of quality women to go around.

If your a girl, take this into consideration. You get to choice amongst the best men available to you. Help your girlfriends out by supporting each other through this. Pass the word along. There will be guy vying for your attention.

When I am done with class I'll add to this post or create a new post in the mean time PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE

Best wishes in Love & Happiness,
Ana Renee Jones

P.S.
Make sure to send them to my Blog:
http://anareneejones.blogspot.com/

No comments: