Friday, February 9, 2007

Mini Field Report: Scarface EXPANDED

On Day 4, I asked one of my classmates (someone I've never actually talked to) to give me recommendations on clothing stores. We're going to call him Scarface, based off of a mental strategy he eventually told me about.

He was sitting next to me (for the first time). He had tons of male clothing store recommendation and he ask asked me to study on Thursday for a midterm with him. He was the Black Haired student with dark eyes from Day4 post.

One of the first things he asked me after we started studying is where I got my confidence. I told him that I had been working on self improvement for the last several months and that I was taking a challenge.

I told him that as far as academic confidence, I didn't really care how I looked to the other students in the class. I explained to him that I am paying a lot of money to get an education at one the best universities in the world and I wasn't going to let a little peer pressure or embarrassment stop me from participating in class.

I told him that I asked for clothing store recommendation as part of the challenge. He seemed very interested. So, I told him about the StyleLife Challenge and about my paper project that has to do with the Seduction community.

Scareface said he was going to ask me to study anyways, even if I had talked to him. He went on to tell me that he has been working on self improvement too and he prided himself on being a flirt. Before long, I realized he was a NATURAL.

This was a treat for me. I don't think I've ever met a natural before or at least I've never gotten into an in depth conversation with a natural about how he operates.

Listening to him tell me about his strategies, I could classify what he was telling based on my knowledge of the seduction community. He has created his own opener. Which demonstrated for me. He also uses Kino very effectively. As he told me about the three girls he "closed" this week and the three girls he "closed" the previous week. I could see that he had figure out a lot of the PUA stuff by simply observing normal and natural behaviors in women.

He figured out for him self important concepts like social proof. He wanted to invite me to parties. Because he understood the importance of bring a blond with him to social events. He knew that all the men at the parties would envy him for having a beautiful blond with him and he knew that all the women would want to be with him because he brought me.

He had seen the "Secret" and know the importance of positive thinking and has implemented the theory into practice in all aspects of his life.

He told me stories about the current girl he is interested in and how he got her to basically beg him to make out with her.

I couldn't help but think that if this guy was to gain the knowledge of the community he'd be a major player and I kept thinking that this is the kind of student Sinn would have a field day with (based on one of Sinn's recent posts).

We exchanged ideas and stories. I look forward to seeing Scarface in action.

No comments: