Friday, March 16, 2007

Some comments on my Communication Studies Project

I am very proud of my project. I put a lot of work into it. I have never written a social science paper or a research paper of this kind before and I am happy with the way it turned out (for the most part). I've just turned in my project to my professor.

It may not follow scientific protocol exactly but I did my best to meet the guidelines set forth by my professor.

It's very long, fifteen pages double spaces. I don't really like the way it looks double spaced so it is single spaced on my blog.

Some of the formatting was lost in the transfer from word to this blog post. For example quotes of forty or more words should be aligned differently but the blog formatting does not allow for such accommedations.

This is not a pick-up artist guide or manual. It is a content analysis of existing sources. The concepts discussed are well known concepts in the seduction community.

The quotes are used here under fair use and academic regulations. If you were quoted in this project and feel your rights were violated, please seek legal counsel. I've been advised that the sources used are not in violation of copyright laws.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this blog. It helped me a lot. datingsitesuk