Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Definition of a Pick-up Artist & Seduction

Pick-up artist (PUA) is someone skilled in the arts and non-exact sciences of seduction. (I made this one up).

“Seduction is the use of temptation and enticement, often sexual in nature, to attract or influence the behavior of another. Traditionally, the word implied leading someone astray, as when a man lures a woman into a sexual relationship without the need to resort to force. In contemporary usage, however, seduction is used more broadly as a synonym for the act of charming someone.“ (wikipedia, 2007)

The above definitions are what I will be using in my paper. My paper is due in less than two weeks (along with 2 other papers & 2 other finals...yikes). Let me know if you have any comments regarding the PUA definition. Thank you.

No comments: