Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Follow up to SunTzu's phone # close; it was a fake #

I talked to SunTzu last night and he told me the # the girl gave him on Friday night was the # to a funeral home. Ugh. You can see his field report and my specific advice here.

Since I am not an expert, I relied on giving him advice from different sources I've come across in my research. Mainly advice from the free chapter from the upcoming book, Magic Bullets and The Mystery Method.

I have to admit I really like TMM because the stages and elements it teachers seem to be things that naturally happen in REAL relationships. And I really like the advice the instructors give in their blogs. And as a follow-up to a previous post on framing, I got a greater understanding from Sinn's recent post on the same subject. It actually scares me how preceptive these guys are.

And in my advice to SunTzu I think I may have coined a new acronym, DOD (Display of discomfort). In my opinion, asking a question like "What makes you different from all the other girls I know?" is a question that honestly should NOT be used before the qualification stage (I think A3). And a PUA shouldn't be in A3 (qualification) until the girl has shown at least 3 IOIs. Maybe I am wrong.

Using a line like that before attraction switches have been flipped by DHVs (leader of men, protector of loved ones, and preselected by other women, and Tenmagnet's Successful Risk taking attraction switch) is socially awkward. And women being the socially-literate creatures that they are, know this. A PUA is actually DLV by using such a line too early.

Again, I am not an expert but I am female. And I think I am objective enough to admit what really works or what effects certain things have on women. Admittedly, I still have a great deal to learn about this community and how to help guys succeed with women but I think I am well on my way.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Ana,

Bummer about SunTzu's fake number. I definitely know what that is like as it's happened to me quite a bit in the past.

It's best for him to just think of it as a practice to evaluate his attraction phase. As you said, he may have jumped the gun on qualification.

-Matt