Sunday, March 18, 2007

Customized t-shirt sayings I want made

~ Don't neg me.
~Unplowable
~Dude, go reframe.
~ You can peacock better than that.
~ Social Proof
~ Pivots have more fun.
~ Wing Woman (on the front). [with little angel wings on the back] (on the back)
~ That was not cocky or funny.
~ Considered this a take-away (on the back).
~ My brother has more game than you.
~ Have you seen Michelle?
~ Comfort comes after attraction.
~ I just saw your twin. (written in text message font)
~ I don't thumb wrestle.
~ Is this thread ever going to end?
~ Next stack please.
~ You can't control my frame.
~ You and I would never get a long.
~ There's a 3 second rule for a reason.
~ That's not a DHV.
~ Find. Meet. Attraction. Make him commit.
~ This is not a shit test.
~ No AFCs allowed, please.
~ Don't make me use my bitch shield on you.
~ This is not LMR.
~ You rock because you like Cold Case. You suck because you don't smoke joints.
Or
~ You rock because you ___________. You suck because you _____________.
~ I am a radio.

P.S.
I almost forgot:
~ Go kino yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post!
=D

Laura said...

Amazing. I may have to make myself one of these.