Thursday, April 5, 2007

Wow...I just got the best compliment ever!

And no, it was not given to me by a PUA. It was given to me by one of my new professors this quarter. I took a class with her husband last quarter and now I'm taking a class with her and her husband this quarter. I guess I left an impression on her husband. This is what she said in response to an email I sent her:

"I like your enthusiasm. We will use you as [a class participant]. That's great that you will write extra [writings for class]. I'm sure we will be able to use them. The class depends on the [student writings]. Dee [her husband] raves about you so I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Best,"

Awwwww....I feel so happy right now. Yay! Now, I actually have to perform the tasks for the class. I'm so excited about this class. I hope it continues to be as good as it has been this first week.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Ana,

Just curious how you ended up doing on your project. You get a good grade? What did the professor think of it?