Wednesday, April 4, 2007

tears are like throw-up

What I learned in class today and how it applies to the seduction community:

"Tears are like throw-up. When you see someone doing it [crying or throwing up or any number of emotions], you want to do it yourself."

Women are socially empathetic and emotive (side note: the word emo comes from the word emotive or the ability to express emotions).

If a pick-up artist can empathetically make a girl feel strong (hopefully positive) emotions by being emotive he can build comfort with that girl.

I think this is sorta what break-through comfort is based largely off of but I'm not that familiar with break-through comfort (yet), so I could be wrong.

I'll have to write more when I have more time. And I'll have to finish reading Magic Bullets to understand break-through comfort more.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I love the title of this post! This sounds a bit like NLP to me. Basically, eliciting certain emotions in someone in order to gain attraction and rapport. Good stuff.

-Matt

Ana Renee Jones said...

Hey Matt,

I miss you. I've been so busy with finals, spring break, and now school again, that I have read your blog in several weeks. I need to head over there and see what you've been up to. And leave you some comments. Take care.

Ana