Monday, April 16, 2007

See, even my mom gets it

I'm not sure why I was so worried about my mom. Everything worked out fine. I picked her up from LAX and we went to breakfast at my favorite fifties restaurant in L.A.

I can't remember who started talking about the seduction community but before long she was telling me about my brother's experiences and I was telling her about my research. And at some point, I realize, my mom understands the seduction community and my interests in it.

She practically described it to me in a very similar fashion to how I have described it.

She also thinks that it's great for my brother and she said he joined a gym. She even acted out one of the unique opening routines my brother created. Hahahahaha...Oh wow.

Life is beautiful. I'd write more but I am exhausted.

2 comments:

Me said...

Your mother sounds like my kind of gal :)

Matt said...

This is interesting. I've been wondering if should tell members of my family what I'm up to in regards to seduction. I have no idea how they'd react but you post here gives me hope that it wouldn't be too bad.