Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ideal Reader

I recently listened to Stephen King's on writing in audio book form, read by Mr. King himself. I have to admit that I've never really sat down and read any of his books. In all honesty, I'm not much of a reader and as you can see from this blog, I'm not much of a writer either. Regarding the latter, of which, I tend to have delusional high hopes of amateurish grandeurs. And, according to "Stephie" (This is he refers to himself in the book form,) says that fatal fault sheds light on the pending BIG earthquake that imminently threatens my nonexistent writing career. Another vital piece of advice that he gives (which is less like advice and more like the impartment of important insight from an Idol to the lay) stresses the value of an Ideal Reader (IR). My IR for this particle blog tends to be the man who happened to have woke me up sometime earlier than the hour of this post. Ladies and gentle, Yes none other than yours truly: Mr. He Whom Is Him or Him Who He HWH (this word choice is more grammatically correct than it appears in previous postings).He happen to be one of the only persons who knows I keep this blog and knows my true identity is not Ms. Jones. I'll write more later about the concept of IR and this identity and review On Writing in depth (click On Writing to view amazon's booklisting and info page). Now, I would like for the effects of his last communication to wear off and for the effects of my medication to wear in. Good night HWH, thanks for inspiring me to write.

No comments: