Sunday, July 22, 2007

Guilty Pleasures: Designer Water

I love designer water, especially some of the newer ones I have tried recently.

I saw Penn & Teller's "Bullshit" regarding bottled water and have to admit that I'm a bottle-water nutjob.

eBrad, the newest guy I'm dating that I met on eHarmony, put my water-taste buds to the test and I passed. I could tell which one was tap and which one was bottled.

My favorites seem to be the ones that claim to be enhanced w/ energy or electrolytes or anything else I feel I need enhanced water for.

I love the bottle shapes too. I got a designer bottle of water at a club and it was shaped like a flask.

Others have cool art work on the inside of the bottle, or inspirational messages, or bright colors. The bottled water industry makes billions a year and if you believe Mr. Penn and, his mute sidekick, Mr. Teller the water that comes out of your tap is just as good if not better.

No comments: