Thursday, June 14, 2007

"schools out for summer"and I found my cell phone, + Puff Puff Pass it along

Spring quarter officially ended last night from me... Yay! And I found my cell phone in my room when I went to do the laundry... double Yay!! And I'd like to introduce a new segment to my blog called Puff Puff Pass It Along... triple Yay!!!

Puff Puff Pass It Along

Introduction

I would like to share my words reflecting my admiration, knowledge, suggestions, and stories regarding my favorite kind of medication, medical cannabis. I don't have much time now to share everything with you now. However over the summer I would like to write more until then I will leave you with what many of my friends have been asking me for, the location of a doctor in Hollywood, who prescribes medical cannabis.

1-877-Got-Kush
open noon to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
1017 North La Cienega Suite 110.
West Hollywood California.

My apologies to those that don't live in the area. Doctors are somewhat easy to find, if you're looking for them. Good luck.

That's all I got for now until next time, keep it green.

*this blog was created with the assistance of Dragon Naturally Speaking Software. Thank God for technology.

No comments: