Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I lost my cell

And it's on silent (no vibration). It's been missing since Friday and I feel so fucking disconnected. Every single # I don't have memorized is stored in that phone. All my appointments and reminders....ugh. Next week is finals. I was in unmanageable amounts of pain for the previous two weeks and I am still feeling the effects of the pain now. I asked for another paper extension and I am going to be receiving an INCOMPLETE in one of my course. Making up all my missed assignments during the summer. I've just been unable to physically keep up with the demands of such a rigorous educational structure. I'd write more but It hurts. I've Dragon voice recognition software but it only works if there are no other noises around me when I am working, not ideal for an academic setting, if you ask me. In one more week I'll be free for the summer...yay!

No comments: